Panel builders and machine designers like the aesthetic appeal of switches with the metal bezels. Omron’s A22N series delivers that appearance with simple installation and NEMA 4X (IP66) rating, in a selection of popular colors and switching functions. The A22N series includes 22 mm diameter pushbuttons, selector switches and pilot lights to match most control panel needs.
Omron’s A22N series of 22 mm pushbuttons, provides panel builders with a variety of options when designing panels for new installations. Our concise product offering makes product selection easier and reduces unwanted parts which leads to internal cost reductions.
- Round shape only
- Easy to expand and customize standard switches by adding switch units (Contact Blocks)
- Flat and projected pushbuttons
- A22NN Non-lighted pushbutton in white, green, red, yellow, blue and black
- A22NL Lighted pushbuttons in white, green, red, yellow, blue
- A22NS Selector switches in black, green, red, yellow and blue
- A22NW Lighted selected switch green, red, yellow and blue
- A22NK Keyed selector switch
- M22N Pilot lights in white, green, red, yellow and blue
A22N series of cost-effective 22mm diameter pushbuttons and selector switches with a gleaming metal bezel that offers panel builders a tasteful appearance for machine controls. The switch units allow configuration changes to match contact requirements, and are quickly serviced with plug-in replacements. The A22N switches are designed with “no tools required” installation. Omron’s innovative two-piece, snap-together construction for A22N switch series reduces installation time, wiring time, and panel depth requirements.
From miniature pilot lights and industrial switches that mount into 8mm panel cut outs through full size industrial switches that mount into 30mm cutouts, we have an industrial switch or indicator for almost any application. Terminations include solder / quick connect terminals, screw terminals, or PC board pins for direct board mounting. Miniature models use snap action gold plated contacts for superior low level switching, whereas larger models use slow-make, double break contacts for switching heavier loads, up to 10A. Many models offer the flexibility of modular construction, which allows you to change contacts, lamp voltages or button colors easily.